Thursday, April 28, 2011

Playing catch up!

I haven't touched this blog since around June of last year, I know shame shame.  Let me give you a quick update of our crazy, love-filled life!!!  We have been busy ;) I am now six months pregnant :)  We are expecting Miss Emily Kate McKinley on August 4th.  We are so blessed to be growing our family.  We still have so much to do, I really only have purchased Emily's bedding http://www.etsy.com/listing/67702097/custom-nursery-or-toddler-bedding-set .  I am looking forward to decorating her room, have to be thrifty since I splurged on the bedding.   Robin has been working alot in New York and so I have been sleeping ALOT!  We also added Ms. Annie to our family. She is a lot of work, but the sweetest dog ever :)  I am going to post again about my mother daughter weekend and our disney princess adventure soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Because I love it.....sums it up. I am a SAHM to 2 precious girls, who has grown up in the clothing industry. This is my blog to share what I love, how I shop and tips that I have learned. I am not on an unlimited budget, so I had to learn how to shop and when to shop. As a mom, I know what works for me. I just needed an outlet (and excuse) to shop, look and share ;).