Monday, January 16, 2012

The big first day


Maddy's First Day of Preschool

Maddy's first day of preschool wasn't a difficult transition on her, but a little difficult for mommy.  She continued to attend the same MDO just graduated to the preschool program.  So I am sure she was like "big deal," but it was to me because this means kindergarten is coming soon, then next thing I know she is in jr. high and can she just skip high school all together? No? It's Just happening so fast, but she loved her first day all the same.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Because I love it.....sums it up. I am a SAHM to 2 precious girls, who has grown up in the clothing industry. This is my blog to share what I love, how I shop and tips that I have learned. I am not on an unlimited budget, so I had to learn how to shop and when to shop. As a mom, I know what works for me. I just needed an outlet (and excuse) to shop, look and share ;).