Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Taylobug and Megans Beautiful Day

My little angel..

..

It was a big day for our whole family.  My little brother was getting married and I was gaining a wonderful sister, who I am thankful my brother had enough sense to not let get away.  Ethan was excited to wear his tux and be an usher, Madelyn was going to be a flower girl and well Emi was just a little angel like always :)

 

So we packed half our home, lol. No really when you have a baby that's what it feels like.  The last thing you want is to be in a hotel room and not have the one thing you need.  Back to the story, packed and hit the road to Searcy Friday for the rehearsal dinner.  Kids did great in the car as long as we had iPods, movies and iPhones to keep their attention on the car ride.  We got to the church and had a wonderful run through, the girls had a blast practicing throwing flowers for the big day.  Afterwards, we went to the Searcy country club for a nice dinner and wine.  Then our first night with 5 of us in one little hotel room with 2 queen beds, hmmmmm.  Actually went better than we could of hoped for, I guess flower throwing wears you out :)

So I will let the pictures tell the rest of the story, since I have gone on and on this post lol.  It was a wonderful day, a beautiful wedding, we all had fun, the kids did great and now we have a wonderful new side to our family.  I love my sister-in-law and her family.  They are wonderful people and we couldn't be happier for Uncle Taylo and Aunt Megan.  

     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Because I love it.....sums it up. I am a SAHM to 2 precious girls, who has grown up in the clothing industry. This is my blog to share what I love, how I shop and tips that I have learned. I am not on an unlimited budget, so I had to learn how to shop and when to shop. As a mom, I know what works for me. I just needed an outlet (and excuse) to shop, look and share ;).