Monday, January 16, 2012

Our Trip to the Beach



My husband works in south Texas for weeks at a time and we miss him very much!! So..... when Emily was about six weeks old, I loaded the girls and my mom in the Tahoe and headed down to see him.  I know a 10 hour trip (more like 16 hours for us) is crazy right?  Honestly the girls did amazing we just had to make lots of stops. Plus he is only 45 miles from the beach :).  

 This was Madelyn's first time to see the ocean and she got to do it with her new baby sister which made it even more special.  There is nothing about the beach the girls did not like. Emi loved the gulf breeze and Madelyn could not get enough of the ocean.  

 

The Texas State aquarium is located in Corpus Christi.  It was AMAZING and definitely worth seeing if your down that way.  They have a dolphin show and it looks out onto the bay.  Lots of great stuff of the girls to see.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Because I love it.....sums it up. I am a SAHM to 2 precious girls, who has grown up in the clothing industry. This is my blog to share what I love, how I shop and tips that I have learned. I am not on an unlimited budget, so I had to learn how to shop and when to shop. As a mom, I know what works for me. I just needed an outlet (and excuse) to shop, look and share ;).