Monday, January 16, 2012

Summer at the ball field


Summer at the ball field.....

Summer 2011 is officially our last summer at the ball field for the McKinleys until Madelyn starts softball or t-ball next year.  Ethan has played baseball for about 4 years now, but has decided that it's not his sport of choice anymore.  Now if you know his daddy this was a bit disheartening, but I was proud of dad for being supportive.  I think it's important for us to introduce and expose our children to as many things as possible, but be supportive when they meander their own way through choices and decide what they like and don't like.  

So for now it will be a memory of sweating our booties off to watch our son play baseball at our own field of dreams!  Last year, the heat was near unbearable and being 8 months pregnant did not help, but I still enjoyed doing it and Madelyn loves to cheer for her big brother :). We even ran into some friends........

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Because I love it.....sums it up. I am a SAHM to 2 precious girls, who has grown up in the clothing industry. This is my blog to share what I love, how I shop and tips that I have learned. I am not on an unlimited budget, so I had to learn how to shop and when to shop. As a mom, I know what works for me. I just needed an outlet (and excuse) to shop, look and share ;).