Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Halloween 2011



Halloween Night

Emily Kate's first halloween.  She is my little chunky monkey so she filled out her watermelon costume perfectly.  Robin was gone so we headed up to his parents neighborhood to trick or treat.  Emily cried most of the night, apparently not her favorite holiday.

  

Madelyn LOVES Halloween, in fact, she asked for it to be Halloween for several days after the actual day was over.  Her daddy came to walk her around and Renee helped me patrol with the baby.  I have great friends.  We had a good time, but my favorite part of Halloween is that when it's over it marks the real beginning to the holiday season.

1 comment:

About Me

Because I love it.....sums it up. I am a SAHM to 2 precious girls, who has grown up in the clothing industry. This is my blog to share what I love, how I shop and tips that I have learned. I am not on an unlimited budget, so I had to learn how to shop and when to shop. As a mom, I know what works for me. I just needed an outlet (and excuse) to shop, look and share ;).