Monday, January 16, 2012

Mothers Day 2011

My first catch up.......



Mothers Day 2011

So much has happened over the last year and I need to catch up on my blog.  I was inspired when my sister-in-law manages to post almost everyday, now I can't promise I will stay true to that since I am home by myself most of the time with two sweet girls, but I can certainly try.   

Every Mothers day my family goes up to Fianna, i think we have done that since i was a child. So this past year we spent Mothers Day with both sides of the family :) we all went up to the Country club and had brunch which was delicious as always! It was especially sweet because Baby Emily was in my belly!  Here are a few pics......
 
 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Because I love it.....sums it up. I am a SAHM to 2 precious girls, who has grown up in the clothing industry. This is my blog to share what I love, how I shop and tips that I have learned. I am not on an unlimited budget, so I had to learn how to shop and when to shop. As a mom, I know what works for me. I just needed an outlet (and excuse) to shop, look and share ;).