Monday, January 16, 2012

Emi K's Debut



The wait for Emily Kate was finally over on July 27,2011.  She came into this world happy and healthy.  We have prayed for this little girl for a long time and now that she is here our family is finally complete.
 

She gave us a scare after coming home and losing over 1 1/2 lbs in the first couple weeks.  After breastfeeding sessions were lasting a couple of hours and she was not satisfied, we switched to formula and Miss Emily started to plump!!! As you will see from my posts :).  She is truly the happiest baby on the block sleeping all night long and you rarely catch her without a smile on her face!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Because I love it.....sums it up. I am a SAHM to 2 precious girls, who has grown up in the clothing industry. This is my blog to share what I love, how I shop and tips that I have learned. I am not on an unlimited budget, so I had to learn how to shop and when to shop. As a mom, I know what works for me. I just needed an outlet (and excuse) to shop, look and share ;).