Monday, January 16, 2012

McKinley Watering Hole


Our Little Watering Hole

We spend our summers trying to stay cool in the Arkansas heat in our backyard at our little pool.  When my husband bought this house it came with a bonus..... A pool and even though are not easy (not to mention expensive) to keep up, it has totally been worth it for us.  Last summer it was a godsend for this preggers, the water completely takes all the pressure off your lower abdomen and back.  I can't wait for baby Emily to get to enjoy it too!!! 

In fact I just purchased her new bathing suit......



We also put a new addition in the backyard that has been enjoyed all year round.....  THE TRAMPOLINE.  I have to say and you can make your own judgement by these pictures , I do believe Dad enjoys it just as much if not more than the kiddos.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Because I love it.....sums it up. I am a SAHM to 2 precious girls, who has grown up in the clothing industry. This is my blog to share what I love, how I shop and tips that I have learned. I am not on an unlimited budget, so I had to learn how to shop and when to shop. As a mom, I know what works for me. I just needed an outlet (and excuse) to shop, look and share ;).