Friday, January 20, 2012

Christmas Finale

Christmas Finale
Part 3

Quick run down of our Christmas Extravaganza:
Friday - Christmas at the McKinleys
Saturday - My Grandmothers
Sunday - Santa came
Tuesday - Christmas at my brothers

So we packed up the gang and headed to  for the day to celebrate with my brother and his wife for Christmas?  I havent missed a Christmas completely with my brother and dont want to start.  Christmas at Uncle Taylo and Megan's was so much fun. The girls cooked my mothers infamous tacos, which are so delicious!!! 

 

 We talked, played and relaxed.  

   

I got the most adorable stuff for the girls thanks to Aunt Megan and the Pink Llama Shop! 

  

It was a beautiful day and the kids loved hanging out in the back yard.

 

It was all and all a wonderful Christmas and 2011!!!

With much love from the McKinleys :)


1 comment:

About Me

Because I love it.....sums it up. I am a SAHM to 2 precious girls, who has grown up in the clothing industry. This is my blog to share what I love, how I shop and tips that I have learned. I am not on an unlimited budget, so I had to learn how to shop and when to shop. As a mom, I know what works for me. I just needed an outlet (and excuse) to shop, look and share ;).